Saturday, May 14, 2005

Australia | Brisbane

SYDNEY - BLUE MOUNTAINS - BRISBANE - FRASER ISLAND(w)
SYDNEY - BLUE MOUNTAINS - BRISBANE - FRASER ISLAND
PHOTO ALBUM - VIDEOBLOG(25mb)

With Garden State soundtrack music in my ears, I am writing this into my diary while flying back to Sydney on VirginBlue. The roaring sounds of the jet engine adds another soundtrack to my ears as I think of my visit to Brisbane. What to say. It was to good to be sad, surreal for a farewell cry. I could only smile while leaving the sunshine state. Long lost family ties recovered; family united. Genuine love I've experienced and only a fool would not go back for more:) Thank you for the most wonderful time I could possibly have. No worries mate!


PHOTO ALBUM - VIDEOBLOG(25mb)

SYDNEY - BLUE MOUNTAINS - BRISBANE - FRASER ISLAND

No comments: